Friday, July 30, 2010

Awesome Wall Art

Don't settle for plain, drab walls. Add some really cool wall art to jazz up any room in your house! Wall art can be an awesome way to express your style and personality, and looking at a work of art that you love can lift your spirits and make you feel great! =)

Here are some beautiful prints and posters that would look great in any room.

Sleeping Blue Posters
The serenity captured in this poster would be perfect for a bedroom. The beautiful blue of her hair and her long, whimsical eyelashes are lovely and dreamlike, making all who look at it want to take a trip to dreamland. =)




Dogwood Blossoms Posters
Do you or someone you love love nature and flowers? This Dogwood Blossoms Poster might just be the perfect addition to your home. Just looking at such a bright blue sky can put anyone in a great mood, and the sky is a perfect backdrop for lovely pink blossoms.


I love my kids poster

This poster is perfect for moms. This poster truly captures how precious children are to their mothers, let alone how darn cute they are!

This poster may be a great gift for mom's birthday, or just as a nice surprise! It'll definitely warm her heart. =)

3 comments:

  1. thank you for featuring me on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for picking my I love my kids poster

    Val

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to make the poster in my room.my little child like this.He always think to decorating the house and alway in search of these things.

    gifts to pakistan

    ReplyDelete